Hazmat Training Courses Online | Hazmat Authority
Unlock the power of safe and compliant hazardous materials transportation with our comprehensive hazmat training courses! Under 49 CFR 172.704, the specific training required varies based on job roles and responsibilities. Our courses cover essential topics like general awareness, safety, and security awareness training, with specialized in-depth security training for select employees, and Function-specific training is also available for those working with specific transportation modes ground transportation/highway. The employer is responsible for determining the appropriate training curriculum based on their employees' roles. Recurrent training, at least every three years, ensures compliance with current regulations. For accurate and up-to-date info, refer to the official Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) or consult the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Visit the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) website at https://www.ecfr.gov/ for the CFR details.
- No-Function Specific Course$310.00
- Function-Specific Training for Supervisor of Tanks Trucks ManufacturingSpecial Price $329.00 Regular Price $395.00
- Shipping Lithium Batteries TrainingSpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $359.00
- Marking and Labeling of the Hazardous MaterialsSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $89.00
- Shipping Papers of the Hazardous MaterialsSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $89.00