Hazmat Packaging Training Course | Hazmat Authority
This course provides function specific hazmat training on packaging. Learn how to select and prepare appropriate packaging for hazardous materials. Applicaple to hazmat employees responsible for bulk and non-bulk packaging.
This course provides function specific hazmat training on packaging. Learn how to select and prepare appropriate packaging for hazardous materials. Applicable to hazmat employees responsible for bulk and non-bulk packaging.
- Introduction to packaging, including the HMR definition of a “package.”
- Basic requirements for packaging both bulk and non-bulk items.
- Packaging exceptions, such as Limited Quantities and Materials of Trade.
- Proper handling of leaking or damaged packages, including the use of salvage drums.
- Requirements for shipping overpacks and lab packs.
- Requirements for handling U.S. Department of Defense packagings.
- Review of requirements for empty packaging and fumigant markings.
|Certificate||Yes, DOT Compliant|
|CEU/PDH||0.1 CEU / 1 PDH|
After completing this course the participant will be able to:
|Devices||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|
|Contact Hours||2 Horas|
IACET PROVEEDOR ACREDITADO
|Hazmat Authority is the newest online learning site developed by Self Learning Solutions, a company with more than 12 years of experience in this market. Hazmat Authority is being launched with DOT Hazmat courses; We are proud to have obtained the IACET accreditation for our organization, along with the necessary approvals to market our products throughout the US. Self Learning Solutions is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Self Learning Solutions complies with the ANSI / IACET standard, which is internationally recognized as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Self Learning Solutions is accredited to issue the IACET CEU. This means that our clients can trust that our courses will be approved by the state councils. Check our IACET accreditation|